Tompkins is pleased to provide electronic invoices for all of our customers. This gives you easy, secure access to review your twelve-month invoice history, pay online by credit card, and download or print PDF copies.
Enrolling for Electronic Invoicing
To sign up for electronic invoicing, you can contact us or fill out this form (PDF) and fax it to us at 905-455-6264.
How to Enroll Online for Electronic Invoicing
- Find your account number and enrollment token, both of which will be printed at the top of each statement and invoice.
- Visit our online invoice gateway. If you can't locate your access code, you'll still be abel to sign up by contacting us.
- After completing your enrollment, choose your preference for an invoice delivery option (Invoice Gateway, Email Invoice, and Fax Invoice).
- Pay invoices securely online using any major credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover). This makes it easy and cost-effective for you! (Keep in mind that cash discounts do not apply for credit card payments.)
We’ll store all statements and invoices online for up to twelve months.
Options for Delivery Invoicing
You can choose from one of three options:
1. Invoice Gateway
Our gateway makes it easy to view, search, sort, and print your statements and invoices and make payments:
- Download statements and invoices to your accounting system whenever you need to.
- Get an email from us anytime we add a new invoice or statement, reminding you to go online to see it.
- Pay invoices securely using any major credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover).
- Access your online statements and invoices for up to twelve months, retrieving them when you need them.
Gateway access is printed on top of each invoice and statement you already receive from us.
Click here to login to our gateway.
2. Email Invoice
You’ll receive one email per day. It will include a PDF attachment with all statements and invoices from the prior business day. You can also opt-in to get a downloadable fill, allowing you to easily and directly import invoice data into your accounting system.
3. Fax Invoice
You’ll get one fax per day including all statements and invoices from the prior business day.